Paying Your Utility Bill
The Village of Genoa now offers more options for receiving and paying your Utility bill.
To help receive your utility bills in a more timely fashion, the Village has moved to a new software that will allow residents to receive there Utility bill via email, pay online or have your bill automatically deducted from your bank account. Paper bills are still available through the mail (US postal Service), and payment may still be dropped off or put in the Drop Box at the Administration Office.
1. Receiving your Utility bill via e-mail
2. Receiving your Utility bill via postal mail
3. Setting up Automatic payment via your bank account (E-Check).
4. Paying your Utility bill online via credit card
5. Pay your Utility bill over the Phone, number listed on bill.
6. Pay your Utility bill via our DROP BOX.
1. U.S. Mail To: Village of Genoa Administration Office 102 E. 6th St. Genoa, Ohio 43430
2. Hand into the Utility Billing Office:
3. Place in Village Drop Box:
“New” Village Drop Box: Located left of the entrance door at Village Administration Office.
Lets Help Save Water click this link for more information!
Please note, you will still see an INF (infrastructure charge) on your water bill of $2.00 for every 8000 gals used. This charge is from the City of Oregon to pay for improvements to the water plant, which controls algae bloom conditions and improves disinfection procedures.
Also you will notice a GENERATION CHARGE on the new Utility bills… this charge has always been included in your electric rate…The new billing system just breaks this charge out and lists it separately for you to see.